Are you brave? Dare to live the jungle at night, when your senses sharpen and adrenaline runs through your body with each step you take. Hop on an amphibious vehicle and drive through Mayan jungle trails lit only by torches, imagine that you explore rivers of stalactite in volcanic rafts, or cross the starry sky of Playa del Carmen in exciting zip-lines. A buffet with unlimited food and drinks awaits those with voracious appetites. Light your inner fire in Xplor Fuego.
- A circuit of seven zip lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
|SCHEDULES||Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.|
|CHILDREN||25% discount for children from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price. Children from 0 to 4 years old enter for free.|
- Remember to bring printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Certain park activities are not recommended if you suffer from a heart condition, fear of heights,, back pain; if you are recovering from recent surgery or if you get dizzy easily.
- For the zip-lines, a minimum height of 3.6 ft is required. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and the maximum is 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit