Xenotes is the only tour in the Riviera Maya that takes you to visit the four types of cenotes that exist in nature: semi-open, open, ancient, and cavern. Have fun with activities such as assisted rappel, zip-lines, kayaking, exploration swimming, or cliff jumping. To replenish energy, a delicious picnic will be waiting for you. Enter the heart of the Mayan jungle.
Visit a half-day park out of the ordinary, where imagination has no limits. With two circuits of activities and fantastic scenarios, you will learn the funniest way to use your senses.
- Half day experience in two circuits of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Consensible Circuit: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Inconsensible Circuit: a big red Heartbeat; an original and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions, and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight yourself with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
|SCHEDULES||Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|CHILDREN||25% discount for children from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price. Children from 0 to 4 years old enter for free.|
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- For your visit bring a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or to have a delicious lunch at Xnack or The Grill.
- To enter the park alone, it is essential to be over 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don’t know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.