Glide through the treetops on traditional zip-lines or, why not?, in a hammock! Enter the depths of the earth in underground paths full of stalactites and stalagmites, or explore the Mayan jungle in fun amphibious vehicles. If the hunger of a caveman takes hold of you, you will enjoy unlimited food and beverages at the buffet
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
|SCHEDULES||Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.|
|CHILDREN||4 years are free.|
From 5 to 11 years they pay half.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Certain park activities are not recommended if you suffer from a heart condition, fear of heights, back pain; or if you are recovering from a recent surgery or if you get dizzy easily.
- For the zip-lines, a minimum height of 3.6 ft is required. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and the maximum is 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.